For optimal health, the Smart Charger will fast charge your lithium ion battery to 95% and follow with a slow trickle charge for the remaining 5%. When the battery is fully charged, the Smart Charger's indicator will turn from red to green.

Charging time from fully discharged state
2-Cell Battery – 2 hours
4-Cell Battery – 4 hours
6-Cell Battery – 6 hours
8-Cell Battery – 8 hours

Related Questions

Can I leave my battery charging overnight?

Did this answer your question?